7 questions for a Scripture-centered, transformation seeking conversation.
1. What are you thankful for today?
2. What are you struggling with today?
3. If this story is from God, what does it teach us about him?
4. If this story is from God, what does it teach us about me? (Humanity?)
5. If this story is from God, how does it apply to me? or What does God need to change IN MY heart?
6. If this story is from God, what should we do together to obey this message from God?
7. Who could you share this story with?
These questions have been around for a good while, I first heard of them more than a decade ago. They were a method being used in a Deaf church in Eastern Europe I once attended. These particular questions are my adaptation from those used in the Church Planting Movement in their Discovery Bible Study. I learned about this in the Balkans a couple of years ago. I have continued to use and adapt them in transformation seeking conversations.