Curt Thompson M.D has again provided some healthful reminders in his new article “A Body of Work”.
From that article I’ve excerpted some reminders (there’s worthy explanation in the article):
- Make it a practice to take at least three 5-10 minute walks every day.
- If possible, change your location of work in your home.
- When possible, stand while doing work, especially when using a screen.
- As you are able, limit the number of people on videocalls to three or less.
- Greet as many people as you can whenever you are able.
- Plan for daily singing/worship while standing.
- Talk about your anger.
- Practice contemplative prayer.