I’m sure that many will post thanksgiving messages all across the blog-o-sphere… and so I add mine too…
I’m thankful for:
– the love of God, which was demonstrated for me on the cross and in the resurrection…
– my sweet wife, who has been so faithful and true and therefore shows Jesus to me all the time
– our girls, who bring such joy to our lives
– my parents: resting in Jesus
– great friends: who accept, love and help no matter what
– freedom: and the ability to understand how we get it
– creativity: both the ability to be creative and the ability to appreciate it
– the image of God: in which we find the ability to hope, love and reason
there is my serious list… but I feel compelled to demonstrate thankfulness for other stuff too!
Italian Renascence and Byzantine art (no kidding)
sausage balls (thanks for the recipe Jeri!)
maps (yes, maps – it’s my list okay? I happen to love maps)
sunsets over the ocean (my only good memories of Okinawa are these)
okay that’s enough… but I should close this post by reminding myself that I need to be thankful in all things: the good, the bad and the ugly!